Top 5 Reasons to Stay at The French Quarter Inn
1) Location- The French Quarter Inn has one of the best locations of all the downtown Charleston hotels. Located in Charleston’s famous historic district, The French Quarter Inn overlooks the newly renovated City Market and St. Philip’s steeple. Guest can easily walk to all the best Charleston restaurants and shops.
2) Awards- The French Quarter Inn has received some prestigious awards and accolades making it one the top luxury boutique hotels in Charleston. We are pleased to be consistently recognized by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the World’s Best Places to Stay. TripAdvisor named French Quarter Inn as the #3 Top Hotel in the United States in 2011 and in the top 25 Luxury Hotels in the World. The French Quarter Inn is also a AAA 4 Diamond Hotel.
3) Exceptional Service- When you stay at The French Quarter Inn, we assure you that you will never leave disappointed. Our world-class service includes many extra pampering including complimentary items such as champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room.
4) Beautifully decorated and comfortable rooms- Our historic downtown Charleston hotel has newly redesigned rooms that are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston’s classic French Quarter. The rooms are spacious and many include fireplaces, private balconies and whirpool tubs. The rooms have triple-sheeted European bedding , 40” flat screens, Blu-Ray DVD players and mini refrigerators among other amenities. There is even a “sound sleep pillow menu” that offers a selection of seven extraordinary comfort designs including down, buckwheat and hypo-allergenic pillows.
5) 4 Diamond Dining- The Charleston restaurant, Tristan, is located on the first floor of the French Quarter Inn. Tristan is a fresh, modern Charleston restaurant that has comfortable seating and contemporary décor. Chef Nate Whiting creates superb dishes with unexpected twists. Tristan’s dining philosophy is “Simple, Modern and Unexpected.” Open for brunch as well, having the amazing restaurant in our hotel is a perk you will sure to enjoy! Guests love that they don’t have to walk far to enjoy a fine dining Charleston experience.
These are just some of the reasons why the French Quarter Inn is Charleston’s premiere luxury hotel. Contact us today for a reservation!