Amazing Charleston SC dining with a Grub Crawl!
Food is a necessity even on vacation, but why not make food the reason for a vacation too! Bon Appetit Magazine is hosting an amazing Grub Crawl through restaurants in Charleston SC. This grub crawl is the perfect way to check out some of the most amazing fine dining restaurants in the area. Bon Appetit is hosting both a day and a night crawl through Charleston restaurants on June 22nd. The crawls cost $149 per person and include food and beverages.
The Itinerary for the crawls are:
- Kicks off at Stars restaurant with Southern American cuisine and unique signature cocktails.
- The Cocktail Club for light fare and house-made infusion cocktails and farm-to-table beverages.
- Xiao Bao Biscuit will be serving up Asian soul food right with local ingredients.
- A seasonal menu with Southern and Mediterranean flavors will be served up next at The Grocery.
- The day crawl ends at Charleston’s famous Hominy Grill with down home Lowcountry fare and Southern favorites.
- Circa 1886 kicks off the nighttime event with classic Lowcountry fare by Executive Chef Marc Collins.
- Diners will then head to Cypress where James Beard-nominated chef Craig Deihl will serve up his traditional eclectic food.
- Head to the 1920’s next at the Gin Joint with pre-prohibition style cocktails.
- More amazing cocktails will be served at The Bar at Husk next.
- The night crawl ends at the private Vintner’s Room at the Charleston Grill with contemporary southern cuisine using fresh local ingredients and seafood.
Take a weekend vacation to Charleston to enjoy these amazing events and scrumptious food. Stay at the French Quarter Inn’s luxury hotels in Charleston for the perfect relaxing hotel stay to compliment the grub crawl. The French Quarter Inn’s award-winning hotel is located in the heart of downtown Charleston and is within walking distance of these great restaurants.